We want to allow discussions on the various resolutions, and not have discussions on specific resolutions show up randomly off-topic to other comments.
We are creating one post per resolution. Clearly with 104 resolution we can’t add all of them, nor is there a reason to discuss all of them.
If you want to start discussion on a resolution not yet listed here, please contact us telling us the resolution number you want started.
Documents of use:
- Today’s Business, First Edition
- (updated constitution starting on page 161)
- Convention Workbook
- Final report of the BRTFSSG
Resolutions available on this site for discussion:
- Resolution 2-01: To Continue to Support Children’s Ministry, Family Ministry, School Ministry, Singles Ministry, Stewardship Ministry, and Youth Ministry
- Resolution 3-02: To Support Confessional Lutheranism at Home and Abroad
- Resolution 3-03: Cooperation in Externals with Theological Integrity
- Resolution 4-07: To Amend Bylaws re Convention Preparations
- Resolution 5-04: To Increase Impact of Vicarage Program
- Resolution 6-04: To Combat Malaria
- Resolution 7-02: To Affirm Ecclesiastical Supervision
- Resolution 8-08: To Realign the National Synod Ministries Around Two Mission Boards
- Resolution 8-12: To Direct the Board of Directors to Amend the Bylaws as Necessary
- Resolution 8-17: To Elect the Synod President
- Resolution 8-26: To Determine the Number of Delegates at National Conventions
- Resolution 8-29: To Amend Article II of the Constitution
- Resolution 8-30: To Amend Article VI of the Constitution