Scott Diekmann has written a set of articles reviewing the Transforming Churches Network.
- Part 1, A Non-Native Invasion Into the LCMS
- Part 2, It’s All About Commitment
- Part 3, Eliminating Regressive Attitudes,
- Part 4, Taking the Plunge
- Part 5, Whose Vision Is It?
- Part 6, Turning the Church Upside Down
- Part 7, Turning the Gospel into Law
- Part 8, Let Reason Be Far Away
- Part 9, Will We Yield?
These are all available as a pdf (click here).
Pastor Martin Noland has written an Essay on Laymens’ Rights:
- Part I – Origins, Developments, and Contemporary Challenges
- Part II – The Pre Reformation History of the Matter
- Part III – The Development of Laymen’s Rights in the Lutheran Church
- Part IV – Contemporary Challenges to Laymen’s Rights in the LCMS
- Part V – Contemporary Challenges to Laymen’s Rights in the LCMS