Register early — there is a limit of 250 registrants this year, so get you registrations in soon! Save money as well with the early registration discount until Dec 31, 2015!
Save the date – February 4-6, 2016 – the conference of the Brothers of John the Steadfast. A theme and more details will follow, but here is what I can tell you right now:
A NEW LOCATION – Zion Lutheran Church in Tomball, TX (not too far from Houston) – Get ready for some friendly Texas hospitality courtesy of the saints at Zion and their pastor, the Rev. Chris Hull.
LONGER CONFERENCE – Three days of speakers and fun instead of two
BREAKOUT SESSIONS – Not only will we have our normal major speakers, but there will also be breakout sessions as well.
CHILDCARE PROVIDED – Bring the kids. We will have childcare provided.
EXPANDED NO PIETISTS ALLOWED PARTIES – Instead of the normal three, there will be likely five different events spanning the two nights.
OTHER GROUPS FROM STEADFAST LUTHERANS – Sisters of Katie Luther will be there; PLUS some surprise stuff that has yet to be released from “Steadfast Lutherans” [coming soon]
There are some more things in the works, and as soon as we finalize things we will announce both here and on our Facebook page.
- Rev. Larry Beane – Reformation Worship Then and Now
- Rev. John Pless – Reformation Catechesis
- Rev. Chris Hull – Reformation Preaching
- Rev. Hans Fiene – The Real Reformation vs. the World’s Take
- Rev. Warren Graff – The Reformation and the Ministry
- Rev Joshua Scheer – Conservative and Radical Reformation – Then and Now
- Dr. Matthew Phillips – Reformation Laity – Then and Now
Registration is now open. click here to register!
Help promoting this conference would be appreciated .. click here for information.
Want to know the basic schedule (to help with travel plans)? Click here!