A while back I wrote about a new theological journal written for congregations to use called Around the Word. Well, it is time to announce the second issue out today with the theme of “Conscience”.
From the Around The Word website:
We are extremely excited to announce the second edition of Around the Word. The Summer 2013 edition is finally here!
In this summer edition we’ve chosen to focus on the conscience. Much like the inaugural edition, this installment packs over 100+ pages of sound theological content.
Some highlights found in this issue are:
- Detail of the Last Judgement
- Questions and Answers to the Six Parts of the Small Catechism
- Lazarus Spengler: All Mankind Fell in Adam’s Fall
- Paul’s conscience in Acts: Here we Stand
- Addiction and the Conscience
- The Jackie Robinson Story
- Lance Armstrong and the Odyssey of a Hardened Conscience
- …and many more!
As with each issue of ATW, you can read with clarity the distinction of Law and Gospel.
We hope you find this and every issue encouraging, thought provoking, and uplifting.
The ATW Team
Order a copy now (print or digital edition) from the website and enjoy some great theology.