New LCMS.org launches Easter Monday!
The newly redesigned website of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod will have a fresh look, great new features and easy-to-find resources to help you inform, motivate and inspire others as you proclaim the Good News in your congregation and community. The redesigned LCMS.org – a powerful resource supporting the Synod’s emphasis on witness, mercy and life together – launches on Easter Monday, April 25.
Highlights of the new website include:
- Easier navigation – Web pages are organized in a consistent and intuitive way, making it easier to use the site.
- Centralized location for resources – Timely, useful and pertinent materials for work, home and church are much easier to find.
- Brand new media gallery – For the first time, our vast collections of photos, videos and audio files are gathered in one place for easy accessibility.
- Easier to give – Donors can give online, track their giving and print receipts.
- More customization – Visitors can create a user “My LCMS” profile to update personal information, manage subscriptions and receive tailored information.
- Easier to connect – The new site features direct links to LCMS social media pages, blogs and contact sources, plus the ability to “like” articles and share content with others.
- Consolidated newsroom – The latest news and information about LCMS people, missions and ministries is centralized and easy to access.
The redesigned and streamlined site will retain many of its most popular features, including the FAQs; worship resources; and church, school and church-worker locators.
We believe LCMS.org will help all of us better communicate by word and deed the love of Jesus Christ from a Lutheran perspective throughout the world. Please help us spread the word about the new and improved LCMS.org by sharing this information with your congregation or organization, and family and friends.
In His service, Your friends in LCMS Communications