RELEASE DATE: May 18, 2010
The “United List” announces its recommendations for the following offices of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS):
- Rev. Matthew Harrison of Ballwin, Missouri
- Rev. Herbert Mueller, Jr. of Waterloo, Illinois
Second through Fifth Vice-Presidents:
- Rev. John Wohlrabe of Geneseo, Illinois
- Rev. David Adams of Fenton, Missouri
- Rev. Daniel Preus of Saint Louis, Missouri
- Rev. Scott Murray of Houston, Texas
- Rev. Wallace Schulz of Augusta, Missouri
The offices listed will be filled at the upcoming convention of the LCMS in July 2010.
Since 1998 the “United List” has served the congregations of the LCMS who seek to be faithful to the synod’s constitution and confessions. It has done this by recommending candidates who uphold the synod’s constitution and confessions, who are impeccably ethical, and who have proven themselves in every way for service to the Lutheran church.
The United List can be found at theUnitedList.org