I came across the following and found the comments on it very amusing. I thought BJS readers would appreciate a laugh reading through the comments.
Comment by Pr. Todd Wilken:
I knew there was a reason I like this guy… pastor, theologian, scholar, friend to cats…
A few of the more interesting comments:
- Well this totally changes my vote. I mean, come on…cats?
- Cats are awesome, it’s their hair all over that is annoying. I wouldn’t mind a Rex or Sphynx if hubby wasn’t allergic.
- I don’t know, I think cats fall along the lines of theologians of glory. They’re independent, give conditional love, and do pretty much whatever they want. Dogs on the other hand are loyal, more obedient, and require more care. Definitely theologians of the cross. 🙂
- That is a cool cat. Looks part leopard, part raccoon.
- You err sir. It is dogs who theologians of glory as they parade their works for all to see; puffing themselves up as the Pharisees who prayed long and loud in the temple for all to see and marvel at. Cats on the other hand do their rightous work in private knowing that the blessed creatures don’t keep track of their good and noble work.
Further comments on the picture can be found here.
Issues Etc Facebook Fan page can be found here.
Todd Wilken’s Facebook page can be found here.
Issues Etc Twitter page can be found here. Subscribe and find the lineup each day!