- Aardvark Alley – Contains the most complete available listing of confession Lutheran blogs.
- Abide in My Word – Rev. Thomas Messer – Theology and commentary on all things Lutheran.
- Ask the Pastor – Rev. Walter Snyder answers your theological questions.
- Babylon Falling – Pastor Jonathan Fisk.
- Blogosphere – Sermons and reflections from Rev. William Cwirla.
- Esgetology – Rev. Christopher Esget on theology and everyday life.
- Father Hollywood – Sermons, etc. from Rev. Larry Beane.
- Four and Twenty Blackbirds – Roundtable discussion of 24 confessional pastors.
- Gottesblog – Rev. Burnell Eckardt, editor of the journal Gottesdienst.
- Lutheran Logomaniac – The blog of Rev. Todd Peperkorn.
- Preachrblog – Sermons and musings from Rev. Thomas Chryst.
- RASburry Patch – “Musings, ponderings, and light-hearted matters” from Rev. Randy Asburry.
- Straight Schlueter – Pastor Paul Schlueter
- PMnotes by Pastor Matt Richard
- Sword-in-Hat – Rev. Rick Stuckwisch on hymnody, liturgy, literature, and culture.
- Weedon’s Blog – Rev. William Weedon, with an emphasis on patristics and the liturgy.
- Confessional’s Bytes – Jim Pierce
- Cranach – Dr. Gene Edward Veith on Christianity, culture, and vocation.
- Fine Tuning – Discussion of music and liturgy from a confessional Lutheran perspective.
- Lutherans and Procreation – Looking at procreation through the theology of the Cross.
- Necessary Roughness – Layman Dan on the two kingdoms.
- Rebellious Pastor’s Wife – Thoughts on theology and homeschooling from a pastor’s wife.
- Round Unvarnish’d Tale – Homeschool mom on life, current events, literature, and more.
- Stand Firm – Husband, father and Husker fan Scott Diekmann.
- Susan’s Pendulum – Theology, homeschooling, alternative medicine and frugal living.