LAST CALL for early registration!
Be sure to tie a string around your finger!
Discounts end on 12-31-2015!
Save the date – February 4-6, 2016 – the conference of the Brothers of John the Steadfast. A theme and more details will follow, but here is what I can tell you right now:
A NEW LOCATION – Zion Lutheran Church in Tomball, TX (not too far from Houston) – Get ready for some friendly Texas hospitality courtesy of the saints at Zion and their pastor, the Rev. Chris Hull.
LONGER CONFERENCE – Three days of speakers and fun instead of two
BREAKOUT SESSIONS – Not only will we have our normal major speakers, but there will also be breakout sessions as well.
CHILDCARE PROVIDED – Bring the kids. We will have childcare provided.
EXPANDED NO PIETISTS ALLOWED PARTIES – Instead of the normal three, there will be likely five different events spanning the two nights.
OTHER GROUPS FROM STEADFAST LUTHERANS – Sisters of Katie Luther will be there; PLUS some surprise stuff that has yet to be released from “Steadfast Lutherans” [coming soon]
There are some more things in the works, and as soon as we finalize things we will announce both here and on our Facebook page.
- Rev. Larry Beane – Reformation Worship Then and Now
- Rev. John Pless – Reformation Catechesis
- Rev. Chris Hull – Reformation Preaching
- Rev. Hans Fiene – The Real Reformation vs. the World’s Take
- Rev. Warren Graff – The Reformation and the Ministry
- Rev Joshua Scheer – Conservative and Radical Reformation – Then and Now
- Dr. Matthew Phillips – Reformation Laity – Then and Now